Stick Jacket XL Casting, Red
Stick Jacket fishing rod covers prevent rod tangles and are easy to use. Their unique braided construction and wide expandability means easy on and off installation. They may be used over large line guides on fully rigged rods. Unlike cloth sheaths, barbed hooks are easily removed. Stick Jacket rod covers are great in boat rod lockers, rod storage tubes, in the back of your truck or going to and from the boat.
Stick Jackets fishing pole covers are made of a tough polyethylene filament that is virtually impervious to salt as well as resistant to mold and mildew. The braided materials behaves much like the old "Chinese finger trap" gripping your fishing rod for snug protection against unwanted damage to line guides, rod tips and blank.
- Prevents tangled rods
- Easy push on - push off installation
- Protects rod guides and tips from damage
- Great for boat rods lockers
- Impervious to mold or mildew
- Breathable and will not retain water
- Lightweight , expandable and flexible
- Hang rods for storage
- Snagged hooks easily removed
- High abrasion resistance
- Cost effective compared to repairs
- UV resistant
Rod Style :XL Casting
Recommended Rod Size : 7'6" and up to 8'6"
Actual Stick Jacket Length : 6 1/2'
Qty Per Pack: 1 each